Anil Tripathi of Jaagrati.org is an expressive writer. Here's an extract in which he pulls no punches to point out what's going on in India:
Looking at the current state of our country, no one can ignore the reality when :
- Children indulge into begging for gaining daily food.
- Almost maximum government work requires an approach to get it done.
- Some people send their children to high class schools in AC buses and some send their children to schools which lack even basic infrastructure and requirements.
- Children get into child labor for earning very less money.
- To get your medical treatment done, most of the time you either need to know the doctor personally or use some approach.
- Anyone can stand with a flag and call for a strike on some silly issues.
- People often misuse their powers and position or money gets priority.
- People have to wait for years to get justice.
- Almost daily new scams of millions of rupees come into picture.
- A good and loyal person fears more than a criminal.
- More than one lakh people die in road accidents every year.
- Many criminals are called politicians and leaders.
- We call cow our mother and to feed the same mother, we throw garbage on roads.
- The money paid by the people as tax, goes in building government projects where the politicians get a stone fixed in their name.
- People can damage a national property just to get their task fulfilled and to get reservation from the government.
- Many of the leaders chosen by us are the biggest law breakers and feels pride in doing so.
- The leader chosen by us is secured and the people who choose him are not.
- Undue and useless exploitation of our natural resources is done and we can't do anything about it.
If you found this post useful, then consider subscribing to my blog by email: