Here's a graph that should permanently end all possible arguments in favour of socialism:
Source: The Economist, May 29 2010, p.28.
Note how Socialist North Korea's income has been precipitously dropping as a share of Capitalist South Korean income. It is merely about 6% of South Korean income now.
Comment on Facebook: "What abt China's growth compared to G 8 countries??? N Korea is closer to dictatorship (with son following father) than socialism???"
If you found this post useful, then consider subscribing to my blog by email:
Join the Freedom Team of India or become a Freedom Partner.
- Socialism and communism: two shades of black
- “The world is not black and white”, I’m told – by those who prefer distortions of the truth (?)
- Mr Google, I hate empty white space. Please provide information, not an expanse of white.
- Nehru’s unfortunate fascination with socialism
- What is Vedic socialism?
- India’s lucky escape from the extremes of Fabian socialism: The truth about George Bernard Shaw
- Poverty – the natural consequence of socialism
- Is capitalism and socialism the same thing?
- Socialism makes you stupid (scientifically proved)
- The story of the white barbarians – and racist India